The following articles on the RSPCA Knowledgebase may prove useful:
- Companion Animal Policies
- I want to start keeping my cat indoors. How do I adjust an outdoor cat to containment to my property?
- How can I reduce or prevent my cat from hunting prey?
- How do I litter-train my cat?
- My cat is very active at night and keeps waking me up, what should I do?
- Is it okay to keep my cat at home all of the time?
- How do I stop my cat from scratching the furniture?
- Why is my cat urinating inappropriately?
- Should I walk my cat on a lead?
- Are curfews for domestic cats mandatory?
- My cat is being aggressive towards my other cat, what should I do?
- My cat is being aggressive towards me, what should I do?
- What is Toxoplasmosis?
- What is animal hoarding and why is it harmful to animals?
- Why does the RSPCA advocate desexing cats before puberty?
- How can I keep my cat safe and happy at home?